Employers across Ayrshire are on the hunt for new staff to join their ranks over the summer months.
First Edition, Euroyachts, and Stagecoach are just a few businesses looking for staff in the region.
Here are 10 roles you can apply for now.
1. Area Manager -The Richmond Fellowship Scotland in Stevenson is offering up an eyewatering £ 57,524 per year to their next full-time area manager. The social care provider is searching for someone new to develop and manage their existing services. The successful candidate will have an SVQ Level 4 or recognized professional qualification. Apply for this job here.
2. Caravan Park worker – Crosbie Towers Caravan Park is in need of a seasonal worker for their busy park in West Kilbride. The role pays £ 10 per hour and the vacancy will last until the end of November, and this may be extended. Own transport and a clean driving license are essential. Apply Now
3.Yacht cleaner – Euroyachts in Largs need an afternoon cleaning operation to valet and maintain their showroom boats. This is a permanent, zero-hour, and part-time position. Apply here.
4. Interviewer – The Scottish Government is recruiting a census interviewer in Irvine. The role pays £ 12.52 per hour with a Monday, May 23, start date until the end of July. Apply here.
The Ayrshire Live app is available to download now.
Get all the local news in your area – plus features, football news and the latest on the coronavirus crisis – at your fingertips 24/7.
The free download features the latest breaking news and exclusive stories while you can customize your page with the sections that matter to you.
The Ayrshire Live app is available to download now on iOS and Android.
5. Area Security Officer – G4S Secure Solutions UK in Kilmarnock is offering £ 9.79 to £ 9.80 per hour for a new security officer. The closing date is Sunday, June 12. Apply for this job.
6. Trainee Bus Driver – Stagecoach is paying £ 10 per hour for a new trainee bus driver in their Kilmarnock depot and the pay will rise to £ 11.18 after training. Apply here.
7.Cleaner – Asda in Kilmarnock is in need of a part-time cleaner. The closing date is Monday, May 16. Apply for this job
8. IT Developer – Inplace Personnel Services in Ayr is offering £ 40k plus benefits to someone with one year experience in a similar programming role operating within a commercial organization. Apply here.
9.Personal Assistant – Enable Scotland in Fort, Ayr is paying £ 10.40 per hour (pay increase pending) to the right candidate. And they will offer a £ 1000 Qualification Payment for successful applicants who are holders of SVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care. Apply here.
10.Sous Chef – Buzzworks are offering up to £ 29,500 plus a 40 percent restaurant discount to their newest sous chef. The right candidate will be a strong leader and team member and mentor kitchen teams to deliver a great customer experience. Apply here.
Don’t miss the latest Ayrshire headlines –sign up to our free daily newsletter here