Having worked in the British, French and Swiss financial press, Romain is able to report on local and international issues, as comfortable in French as in the language of Shakespeare, Romain Fournier leads the editorial team at Marketscreener. Fine connoisseur of the English-speaking markets, Romain delivers an editorial every day on US and UK markets.
Every day, find a selection of analysts’ recommendations covering North America and the UK. The list only includes companies that have been the subject of a change of opinion or price target, or of a new coverage. It may be updated during the session. This information is used to shed light on the movements of certain stocks or the market sentiment on a company.
- Ally Financial: Wells Fargo Securities downgraded to equal-weight from overweight. PT up 4.3% is $ 32.
- Avista: Mizuho Securities raised its recommendation to buy from neutral. PT up 9.1% to $ 44 ,.
- Asos: RBC moves from Outperform to Sector Perform targeting GBp 1000.
- Boyd Gaming: JMP Securities initiated coverage with a recommendation of market outperform. PT up 34% is $ 65.
- CrowdStrike: MoffettNathanson Initiates coverage with Buy Rating, $ 280 Price Target.
- Domino’s Pizza: BMO Capital Markets upgrades to outperform from market perform. PT up 34% is $ 430.
- Equifax: Autonomous initiated coverage with a recommendation of outperform. PT up 25% from last price to $ 215.
- Experian: Autonomous initiated coverage with a recommendation of outperform. PT set is 3,300 pence.
- Fair Isaac: Autonomous initiated coverage with a recommendation of underperform. PT down 15% is $ 373.
- First Solar: Morgan Stanley increases price target to $ 146 from $ 136, keeps equalweight rating.
- Intertek: Oddo BHF upgrades from neutral to outperform, targeting GBp 4500.
- Marathon Petroleum: JPMorgan Chase adjusts price target to $ 136 from $ 110, maintains overweight rating.
- Phillips 66: JPMorgan Chase adjusts price target to $ 118 from $ 112, maintains overweight rating.
- ServiceNow: MoffettNathanson starts with hold rating, $ 553 price target.
- Take-Two: Stifel adjusts price target to $ 163 from $ 180, maintains buy rating.
- The Wendy’s Company: Stephens starts at Overweight with $ 25 Price Target.