Job Update: B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA Vacancy at Cisco
Cisco is hiring an experienced Business Analyst – SSF CSR at their Bangalore location. The analyst is expected to work as a dedicated resource to support budget management for India Grant program, along with building a strong governance and monitoring structure for grants disbursed.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Track and manage spends under 2% CSR Initiative as per the mandate laid under the Indian Companies Act 2013
- Work with cross functional teams to gather required information for partner budgeting, partner registration and fund facilitation
- Maintain repository on program documents and utilization reports for Audit Compliance
- Co-ordinate and convene meetings between NGO partners and project leads, to review project budgets aligned to key project milestones to be delivered within appropriate timelines.
- Work closely with third party Monitoring and Evaluation agency on grant governance to track utilization and impact metrics across all focus areas.
- GL reconciliation for Admin spend analysis; Identification and reclassification of adhoc expenses
- SPOC for Internal and External Audit on CSR under India Companies Act Role & Responsibilities
Qualifications for this Job:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance with 3 years of related experience
- Exhibits excellent communication, teamwork and collaboration skills with executive leaders
- Self-starter who actively manages competing deliverables to meet business commitments and partner’s expectations
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint additional
- Problem-solving and critical thinking. Communicating with NGO partners and industry stakeholders
- Collaborating with peers/leaders across functions
- Advanced skills in Excel, MS Word PPT Minimum
- The candidate will need to demonstrate knowledge of Social Sector, be able to engage with cross functional teams, and provide valuable support to CSR Team
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is given in the attached PDF