Crictos second pack drop: Collect epic cricket moments

Off the back of a hugely popular first Pack Drop, ICC and FanCraze are launching Crictos Pack Drop number two, putting cricket’s most historic moments on the blockchain.

In the second Pack Drop, cricket fans can look forward to landing some of the most memorable moments of the last two decades with some of the Crictos featuring icons of the game like Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Glenn McGrath, Kieron Pollard, Shoaib Akhtar, Andrew Flintoff, and many more.

The second Pack Drop next Monday (28 February) builds on the roster from the first Pack Drop in late January, and features 40 moments from the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, and classic moments of previous ICC tournaments.

The number of Crictos will continue to grow in future releases, going back to classic moments at ICC events.

For the list of moments featured in the second Pack Drop, click here!

What is a Crictos?

Crictos is the official and exclusive range of digital collectibles featuring the greatest moments in international cricket from the ICC’s extensive archive.

Collected as non-fungible tokens (NFTs), Crictos are digitized historical moments stored on a blockchain, enabling fans to own the best plays from ICC events.

Crictos Are Here!

Pack Details

Monday’s second Pack Drop will feature the very special Foundation Pack. Priced at US $ 175, the Foundation Pack has been designed for avid cricket fans to jump start their Crictos collection by securing some of the most exciting players and moments in cricket history. The Foundation Pack will include at least two Common and two Rare Crictos as well as providing fans the opportunity to secure some of the highly sought after Epic moments (with the Foundation Pack including a total of six Crictos).

    • Pack Drop Timing: from Monday, February 28 at 12pm UTC fans can go to fancraze.com/icc to reserve a Pack, which is key to them scoring a place in the queue once the Pack Drop starts.
    • Pack Name: Foundation Pack, Edition One / Release One
  • Pack Price: $ 175 (limit: one pack per user)
  • Number of Crictos per pack: Six
    • Two Common
    • Two Rare
    • One Common (with 60% probability) or one Rare (with 40% probability)
    • One Rare (with 60% probability) or one Epic (with 40% probability)

For more details on the Crictos that will feature in the second Pack Drop, check out FanCraze’s blog.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker