Organization: DBH Solutions Limited
- We are looking for highly talented young graduates with 0 – 2 years + cognate experience in building construction, design architecture, project management and sales.
- The successful candidates should have a strong alignment with the company’s goals and objectives, focus on business excellence, and adhere to quality assurance.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities through market research, monitoring trends and services in the industry
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Analyze sales statistics routinely
- Prepare internal sales reports for the executives, as well as communicate the progress of sales targets and KPI’s to internal stakeholders
- Relationship building with new clients, and excellent client relationships with existing clients.
- Review the request for proposals (RFP) submitted from the client (s) that it has progressed through the RFP lifecycle.
- Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work on projects
- Primary responsibility for preparation / review of project proposals
- Submit proposals within the required timeframe, typically follow-up within 3 days of submission
- Prepare a preliminary assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal.
- Prepare and review purchase orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through delivery
- Ensuring that all orders placed with the OEMs meet the required standard for the project.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP; liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification resources
- Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
- Ensure project documents such as high-level project plans, SOWs, change request forms are completed and signed by all parties where required.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standards of excellence of the company.
- Coordinate all QA / QC activities with the site manager and ensure that quality assurance reports are submitted weekly.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Structural, Civil, Structural, Electrical), Sciences (Maths, Physics), Architecture or Management Science-related discipline
- Additional qualification of an MSc, relevant project management, or other certification is of added advantage
- 0- 2 years experience in building construction, project management, engineering, design architecture and procurement.
- 0 – 2 years experience in sales, business development and strategy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Adept at technical report writing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity and use of AutoCAD
- Strong numerical skills, and ability to process, filter and analyze data.
Attractive and in-line with current industry rates.
Click Here To Apply