There are so many recipes for preparing Chicken sauce, and today we are going to show you how to prepare as many recipes as we can find. Chicken sauces are usually delicious. You can serve it with rice, yam, bread, agidi, spaghetti, macaroni, and noodles.
The chicken sauce recipes we are going to be looking at today are:
With every recipe, I would include their ingredients and step-by-step preparation process. We will start with the first recipe on the list above.Information Guide Nigeria
Read Also: Steps To Make Nigerian Fruit Salad And Recipes
Chicken Curry Sauce
The chicken curry sauce is usually served at weddings alongside white rice. Its taste is unique and tasty. The ingredients you would need to prepare this sauce are as follows.Infinix hot 10 prices in Nigeria, Spec, Review
- chicken breasts
- red bell pepper
- green bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- red onion
- white onion
- big seasoning cubes
- teaspoon curry powder
- teaspoon thyme
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- teaspoons corn flour (corn starch)10 Best Toning Creams in Nigeria and prices
Read Also: How to cook egusi soup boiling method
Step by Step process of preparing the chicken curry sauce
- Begin by boiling a few potatoes until they are well cooked. Please leave them in water once the texture is soft.
- Put a large pot over medium heat to get hot. Proceed to stir entirely with olive oil and a few tablespoons of curry powder.
- Add cubed chicken and onions to the mix and cook for about 5 minutes to cook the chicken.
- Next, throw in some peas, red bell peppers, green beans, carrots, jalapeno no pepper, and mix in too.
- Proceed to add the potatoes and the potato stock into the pot.
- Add salt, pepper, and some more curry powder, and stir.
- Al, low to boil over low heat for about one hour.
- Serve with jasmine rice garnished with parsley.Npower Recruitment
Chicken vegetable sauce
Chicken vegetable sauces are suitable for people who are diabetic, hypertensive and trying to eat healthily. It’s nutritious and can complement your diet if you observe a strict diet plan.JAMB Form
Read Also: How to Cook Afang Soup ‘Commands’; Recipes, Methods and Procedures
- Pound Chicken Thigh, cut into pieces
- Tablespoons Cornstarch, divided
- Cup Chicken Stock
- Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- Red Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- Green Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- Carrot, sliced
- Celery, sliced
- Ginger, minced
- Onion, cut into chunks
- Oil (your choice)
- Curry powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Seasoning cubes
- Cayenne/dry pepper
- Black pepper
- Salt to tasteWAEC Result
Read Also: How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice; Recipes and Step-by-Step Cooking Method
Step by Step process of preparing the chicken vegetable sauce
- Season the chicken with half of cornstarch, cayenne pepper, black pepper, seasoning cube, salt, curry powder, thyme, ginger, onion, and garlic powders.
- Stir and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes. You could go longer.
- Get a saucepan or pot, and heat the oil over medium-high heat. Put in the seasoned chicken and cook on both sides for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is simmered correctly.
- Put in onions and proceed to cook, and also stir.
- Grab all the vegetables (carrots, red bell peppers, celery). Combine and cook for about 2 minutes or until the vegetables soften.
- Prepare Slurry: combine chicken broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and the remaining cornstarch and whisk.
- Put in the slurry to the chicken mix and stir. Modify the seasoning if necessary.
- Check the liquid content. If it’s too thick and you want more sauce, you can add more stock and cook for about 2-3 minutes. When it reaches the desired consistency, turn off your stove.
- Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy.
Read Also: How To Cook A Nice Nigerian Liver Stew
Whether it’s a Nigerian wedding, you plan on making this for, or you want to treat your family and friends to dinner, the recipes in this blog post will suit every event.JAMB Result
If your guest happens to be aged, then I’d suggest you go with a more healthy recipe. Which, in this case, happens to be the Chicken vegetable sauce. And keep in mind that not all guests will like the taste of curry. Monitor who your guests are, follow the best recipe, or better yet, prepare both.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira today
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright has been violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get and touch via 👉 [email protected].
🤑 Make money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here