GlamCorner is a fashion-tech company at its heart with a unique circular fashion model. We’re on a Mission to accelerate the transition to a more circular and sustainable fashion system by revolutionising the way fashion is consumed.
We are a young company and run a lean and well-organized business. We are fun, hard-working and we pride ourselves on quality, professionalism and achieving results. We celebrate our customers every wear, everywhere and our Vision is to be every Australian Woman’s Endless Online Wardrobe.
GlamCorner is a certified B Corp. We are dedicated to combining profit with purpose and genuinely believe business can be a force for good in driving a brighter and more sustainable future for our industry and our economy.
About the role
Working within the Merchandise team, the Merchandise Assistant will be involved in a range of administrative tasks relating to buying, sourcing, planning and maintenance. You will report to the Sourcing and Planning Manager and will also take direction from Buyers and Planners within the team. You will assist with data entry relating to buying, stock delivery, inventory maintenance, reporting and planning. You will also assist with ad hoc tasks and administrative tasks within the many projects the Merchandise Team are involved in.
- Data Entry for Buying and Planning team
- Pictorials for Buying and Reporting
- Assisting with Stock Maintenance and Deliveries
- Assist with Sample Coordination
- Assist with Photoshoot Coordination (Model Casting, Styling, Dressing, Selections and Overall Organization)
- Assist with Merchandise Accounts
- Assist with tagging all new products in accordance to tagging system update
- Assist with updating Visual On Order
- Assist with Visual Merchandising and updating catalog for all areas of the website
- Assist with Website Categories
- Assist with Clearance
- Assist with Transfers
- Ad hoc tasks in relation to Merchandise Projects
- A highly organized individual with great problem solving skills
- Strive in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Resourceful and ‘Make-it-happen’ attitude
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Beginner skills in Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Doc
- Uphold our ASPIRE values: Agility, Selflessness, Passion, Impact, Respect and Effectiveness