The Powerball jackpot continues to grow after no one wins the jackpot in Wednesday night’s drawing.
The winning numbers for Wednesday night’s $1.2 billion jackpot were: 2, 11, 22, 35, 60 and the red Powerball 23.
After no one won, the jackpot has now grown to $1.5 billion, the third largest lottery prize in US history.
The top prize for Saturday’s drawing now comes with a cash option of $745.9 million.
Although no one won the top prize, there were a small number of winners. Tickets that won the $2 million prize were sold in Arkansas, Montana and New Jersey. Tickets worth $1 million were sold in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas and Virginia.
Related: What to Consider if You Win the Lottery
The Biggest Lottery Lottery of All Time The 2016 Powerball prize was $1.5863 billion, with the top prize shared by three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
Powerball is played in 45 states, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. The odds of winning the Powerball Jackpot are 1 in 292 million and tickets are $2 each.
See also: Why is the Powerball jackpot so high?
10 Biggest Mega Millions, Powerball Jackpots Won in US Lottery History
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, January 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, January 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, October 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
Powerball tickets are $2 per game. Tickets are sold in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Copyright © 2022 KABC Television, LLC. all rights reserved.