Student Loyalty Program Announced | Arkansas Razorbacks
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — With basketball season just around the corner, Razorback Athletics is launching a new loyalty program for Access Pass holders, where points can be earned for attending various sporting events.
What’s the point? To reward students who consistently attend Razorback events by giving them priority for lower level seating for SEC men’s basketball games, bowl game tickets, tickets to the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournaments…and more!
Request/request ticketsStudents will be sent an email each Sunday with a link to request/obtain tickets for upcoming events. This can also be obtained by logging into their ticket account. Students must request/claim a ticket for any game (all sports) they wish to attend beginning with the upcoming men’s basketball season.
- The application period for men’s basketball tickets will be announced by email one week prior to each game.
- Students can request/request tickets for next week’s men’s basketball games starting now. Click here to submit a request.
- There is currently no deadline for ticket requests for any other sport. Students can log into their online ticketing account and claim a ticket at any time prior to the start of the game.
- Entry to all games is still first-come, first-served until the number of students is reached.
- Notice what it does no apply to the remaining football or volleyball matches this season.
How are points earned?
- When we launch this new loyalty program, students can earn points on everyone men’s basketball, everyone a game of baseball, and art to choose women’s basketball games, to choose gymnastics meets, and to choose softball games. Football, volleyball and soccer point systems will be installed next year.
- Students who attend and scan their mobile ticket will automatically have points added to their student ticket account. (Total points may vary, but below are standard points.)
- Standard men’s basketball games = 100 points
- Women’s Basketball Picks = 100 points
- Choose gymnastics meets = 100 points
- Points for other sports will be announced later
- Collegiate Members automatically start with 500 points
- If you are not a collegiate member, you can still become one and receive 500 points for just $15 by calling the Razorback Foundation at 479-443-9000.
What are points used for?
- Points will be used to determine ticket allocation and priority seating (lower bowl) for SEC men’s basketball games.
- Points will also be used to determine priority ticket access to postseason events, including:
- NCAA Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- NCAA Baseball
- NCAA Softball
- Football cup games
- Recipients with the most points will receive additional experience and prizes.
SEC Men’s Basketball Games
For SEC men’s basketball games, students who submit a ticket request and are among the highest scorers will receive a lower bowl ticket, giving them priority access to the lower bowl provided they arrive before the tip. All other students who have requested tickets will receive a general student ticket and entry will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
New ticket scanners and new mobile ticketsIn addition to the new loyalty program at sporting events (starting with the football game against Liberty on November 5), new ticket scanners will be implemented to provide more accurate data and improve the student enrollment process.
How do the new mobile tickets and scanners work? The new scanners will use a tap-and-go system instead of a QR code. Screenshots of tickets will no longer work because the tickets must be scanned directly from the mobile wallet. (This feature is similar to how Apple Pay works.)
When will it come into effect?
The first opportunity to earn points will be in the men’s basketball season opener against North Dakota State on Monday, Nov. 7 at 7 p.m.
Have questions? With any questions about the new program, students can text HOGSpitality at 479-575-3313.