The Powerball jackpot continues to grow.
No one matched all six numbers on Wednesday, so the jackpot will be a staggering $1.5 billion for Saturday night’s drawing, according to the Powerball website.
In the year It would be the second-biggest Powerball hit ever, behind the $1.586 billion won in January 2016. Saturday’s cash option will be approximately $745.9 million.
The Wednesday, November 2, 2022 winning numbers for Powerball are:
2 – 11 – 22 – 35 – 60 and Powerball 23
Powerplay was 2x.
Wednesday’s Japanese $1.247 billion in cash options was $620.4 million, based on increased sales.
While no one won in Japan on Wednesday, there are plenty of new millionaires after 19 tickets matched the five white balls – including three in New Jersey.
Tickets sold matching the Powerplay of five balls to win $2 million:
Tickets sold matching the five balls to win $1 million (California’s payout is based on actual sales in that state)
- California (2)
- Georgia (2)
- Maryland (2)
- North Carolina
- New Jersey (2)
- new york
The jacket was finally defeated in 2011. On the night of August 3, a lottery player in Pennsylvania took home $206.9 million.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions website reports that the Mega Millions jackpot is $119 million with a cash option of $59.1 million for Friday’s drawing.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to remain anonymous, but now winners can remain anonymous under a new law signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
How do I play Powerball?
Powerball drawings are held three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 pm Monday drawings added in 2021.
The cost is $2 per ticket, but you can add a Power Play for $1, which increases the potential prize up to five times the original prize (except for Jacko and Match 5). There is a 10x power play opportunity when the jackpot is less than $150 million.
Each player chooses five numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls and one number from 1 to 26 for the red powerball. However, you can have the lottery machine generate a quick draw ticket with random numbers for you.
Prizes range from $1 million for matching all six balls except the five white balls (except for California) to $1 million for matching the jackpot, similar to Powerball. You can check all prize payouts on the Powerball website here.
Where can I play Powerball?
You can play the game in 45 states and Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Many grocery stores, gas stations, and convenience stores sell lottery tickets. Some states allow you to buy Powerball tickets online, but beware of scam websites. Before purchasing tickets online, check with your state lottery for more details about online sales.
You do not need to be a US citizen or a resident of a specific state to purchase a ticket.
Powerball, Mega MillionsThese are the most fortunate states for Japanese conquerors.
How do I view the Powerball drawing?
The Powerball drawing will be broadcast live on the lottery website on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. You can view the picture by clicking here.
The picture may be broadcast by a local television station in your market.
What are my chances of winning?
Playing Powerball can be fun, but you don’t spend those millions before you win.
The odds of winning the lottery are 292,201,338-to-1.
The odds of matching five white balls are 11,688,053-to-1.
Unlucky? Here are 13 crazier things that can happen than winning the lottery.
What is a financial option?
The major lotteries in the United States offer two payout options: annuity and cash.
The annual election is paid over time. There is immediate payment and then 29 annual payments, increasing by 5% each year.
The cash option is much cheaper than the advertised jack but is paid in one go. No need to wait decades for all the money.
What is the biggest Powerball jackpot?
The Powerball Lottery Here are the 10 best Jacko since its inception in 1992.
- $1.586 billion, January 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $1.5 billion, November 5, 2022:
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, August 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, January 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, October 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, October 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $632.6 million, January 5, 2022: Two winners in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, November 28, 2012: Two winners in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, February 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
What was the biggest US lottery jackpot ever?
Check out the top jackpots awarded between Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries in the United States:
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, January 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.5 billion, Powerball, November 5, 2022:
- $1.337 Billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022: Illinois
- $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, January 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019: Won at Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Powerball, August 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Powerball, January 20, 2021: Won by Maryland
- $699.8 million, Powerball, October 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Powerball, October 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York